ABOUT IMPACT CAPITAL MANAGERS
Over the past decade, as more consumers demand socially responsible products and companies have responded to this changing market, the practice of responsible, sustainable, and impact investing has become more prominent among asset owners, asset managers, and investment funds. In the United States, there are now over 100 venture capital and private equity funds that seek to deliver superior financial returns and clear and measurable impact as a core part of their investment strategy.
Impact Capital Managers is a network that brings together the general partners of these market-rate funds deeply committed to impact investing in the United States. Collectively representing over $8 billion in impact-focused capital, we will work together to answer essential questions and set common goals.
Our first convening addressed:
- Market standards for fundraising
- Benchmarks of operational performance
- Best practices for the measurement and reporting of impact
- Policy opportunities to promote the expansion of market rate impact investing
- Co-investment opportunities among regional and thematic subgroups of managers
Inform research and education agenda to accelerate actionable data and knowledge of impact investing
Impact Capital Managers Launches with 25 Leading Investors